Saturday, June 4, 2011

June notes at Kelly's Retreat, Nova Scotia


Nova Scotia
June notes 2011
Finally made it outside to play. The dogs helped, not as much as the Sporting Our Spirit gang of Jacob, Jeanne, Jim, & Lenny, but still it's a start. I'd throw the ball down the hill, then head up the hill, get as much of a lead as I could on the retriever doing his/her job. Mace & Deacon don't fight much over the ball. MacE dislikes wet grass. So I alternate throws: grassy hill for Deacon and anywhere else for her. I sprint every time....uphill. Somehow, they always catch me. This we did for 35 min. They are crashed out now. I am watching the women's finals French Open in peace. It's 10:30 a.m. and 51 degrees. Of great encouragement was the fact that it felt good to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment